E-Commerce



I am NG MEI SHEN, came from SERDANG. My hobbies are play some games to relax myself and listen my favor songs, especially sang by my lover singer, they are Landy, Elva and Penny. Usually I will sit in front of my computer everyday, what things that I will do? Actually is doing my assignment or go to visit my favor website such as www.tvboxnow.com which is allow me to upgrade my favor Hong Kong drama every night and can get some information or group discussion at there, I like it so much. Second website is www.chinapress.com.my, it is allow me to view the latest news that maybe according to our countries, policy or daily life. The following websites that I might visit everyday are www.hotmail.com, www.facebook.com, wble.utar.edu.my. Furthermore, the top five websites activities that I will do are MSN, face book, friendster, Google search and downloading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment