E-Commerce



My name is Wong Swee Khee. I live in Seremban which is the most wonderful place in Malaysia. I hate cats, but I really love dogs. I like to collect stamps from all countries of the world as my hobby, so you can probably guess how I spend most of my time. Besides that, I like to eat apples every day. Do you hear about “an apple a day, keep doctor away”.

Yahoo website is one of the website that I visited most during my life time in order for me to check my mail. As sometime, my friends have email me some interesting picture and story. Second is Google website because I using it to find more information for my homework. Actually, I also using Yahoo website for my homework to get more information that come from different website. The third will be the China Press in order for me to be award of what had or going to happen in the world. Next is Wikipedia website. This website is useful for me to find out more detail information about a particular term that I not really understand. Other than that is Utar wble website in order for me to check the detail of my entire subject and also check the correctness of my mark sometime.

2 comments:

I never knew you collect stamps as your hobby...i am so surprised ><

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment