E-Commerce



Hi, everyone. Welcome to our lovely blog!!! I am glad to have a chance to introduce myself here. My name is Lim Siew Hui. Currently, I am studying in Universiti of Tunku Abdul Rahman for my degree.

My hobbies are surfing internet, playing badminton, chatting with friends and etc. Normally, the internet activities I performed are searching information for my assignment through google, chatting with friends through MSN, sharing and gaining my knowledge from the forums.

Now, I would like to introduce some of the websites that I visited the most.

www.google.com – a website that is surely beneficial to everyone. By simply typing the topic you like, you can easily find and obtain the information you desired.

http://cforum.cari.com.my/ - A chinese forum where it allows people to discuss the topics they like and also to gain extra knowledge.

forum.lowyat.net – this is also a forum but it is mainly discussed any information regarding the latest technology.

www.facebook.com – A website where we can share or connect with the people from all around the world.

http://www.maybank2u.com.my/business/treasury/foreign_exchange.shtml - a website which allows me to check for the currency exchange rate.

www.youtube.com – a website which allows video sharing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment